Set Yourself Free:
A Structured Process to Help Build Confidence and Self-Esteem in Any Area of Your Life.
Not got the book yet? You can download the first chapter here for FREE.
Then, when you’re ready, Click the button below to get it on Amazon.
Already have the book? Click Here to go straight to the Resources section.
What people are saying…
“A very thorough process, with lot’s of ideas and examples provided.”
“Everything’s here from helping me understand who I am, and how I ‘work’, to guiding me to find the solutions that work best for me! A great book, thank you!”
“The only book you’ll need! I didn’t realise I knew so little about myself. This book helped me find my Mojo.”
What You’ll Learn
- How having low confidence and self esteem is a learned behaviour and how you can go about changing it.
- How to uncover and reclaim your inner strength.
- How, despite the fact that people say changing is difficult, it’s surprisingly easy when you use the right techniques.
- Understanding what your true life values are and how your underlying beliefs about the world influence your decisions.
- Why you should stop dragging yourself down by comparing yourself and your life, to other people and their lives.
- Techniques for getting the leverage you need to make the life defining changes you seek.
- A proven, structured process to help you defeat your self-confidence demons and get everything you want.
- Learn how to silence your inner critic before it can damage you and your life even more.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of failure and why, in fact, you should strive to have some.
- Start feeling good about yourself and be happier on the inside.
- Several Tips and techniques to build your confidence and self-esteem.
- A series of confidence building projects to develop your newly found super powers!
Here you’ll find all the resources I list in the book. Click the links, to download them.
Or, if you prefer, you can get all the worksheets in a handy zip file, by downloading from the link below.