Episode 001 – Finding Your WHY
There are several tried and tested systems for setting goals and they each have their own benefits. But none of that matters when life gets in the way, or you lose interest and your motivation wanes.
In this episode I’ll share with you a process that keeps you motivated and gives you the energy and determination to reach your goals, even if things get tough.
Action steps for this episode:
In this episode, I recommend asking yourself 6 questions, to find your WHY, before you start on the road to achieving your goal.
To find your powerful WHY ask these six questions..
- Why do you want this goal? Why is important to you?
- What would it mean to you personally, if you accomplished this goal?-How would you feel?
- How would you feel if you didn’t accomplish your goals?
- What sort of person will you need to become to reach this goal?
- How would your life change if you accomplish this goal?
- How will this goal impact your family and those you love?
Download the worksheet with the 6 questions, by CLICKING HERE.
You can read the post about Finding Your WHY, by CLICKING HERE.
Podcast music: Is ‘Sweet Life’ by Twisterium.
Music Link: https://www.twisterium.com